- Good battery life - est. 22 hrs.
- Tracks running, bicycling and swimming. Great watch for a Triathlon
- Huge clear display, big bold font
- Easily visible in sunlight
- Not too big
- Alerts vibrate (less annoying that beeps)
- Accurate tracks distance, heart rate, pace, etc.
- Wirelessly downloads to computer
- Optional quick release to kit to mount between bike and wrist
- Heart rate monitor is comfortable
- Occasionally, the buttons on the side are hard to push.
- Takes a while to shutdown, reboot and regain GPS signal.
- Pace tracker is a little inaccurate. Although it could just need a firmware update.
*Support us by buying stuff with links. Thanks!*